Pages

Friday, October 07, 2005

The strangest thing happened today...I was putting the garbage out at about 5:30 a.m. when I suddenly said to myself "I should create a blog!"
Now, this is very odd for me...I've only recently been able to look at blogs as being anything more than self-indulgent, pretentious ramblings...and I've never been one to just spout about any old subject that came down the pike. I've never particularly felt like it or thought that anyone should really care. I talk with people but I don't really get my thoughts out. I never wanted to bother people with them. But lately a lot of thoughts have been percolating in my dome and my wife tuned me out years ago...lol...so I just thought it would be a good way to get it all out. Whether anybody else cares or not is kinda immaterial, I guess. I'll try to not be too obnoxious...TRY, I said..lol...I make no promises...