Pages

Monday, October 17, 2005

Damn, I've been so swamped ( bad choice of word, there. It rained for over a week in the New York-New Jersey area and everyone was soaked) here at work that I haven't had a chance to write at all.....They've got a lot of nerve here; they think I show up to do their stuff? I've got this blog to see to...lol...
The other day I came up with an odd question for my wife. Who did she think would die first: Whitney Houston or Bobby Brown? Morbid, I know, but this is what happens when you're stuck in traffic. She surprised me. I thought she would say Whitney but she said Bobby, theorizing that he's always in trouble and will get caught out there one day. That's why I thought it would be Whitney, because that would be more ironic in a way, even though she has her moments as well. Just one of those things you end up talking about when you're going 5 miles an hour....

No comments: