Pages

Friday, October 07, 2005

I was watching my Season One DVD of Battlestar Galactica ( very nice! If you're a fan and don't have it yet...get it! Or get someone else to get it for you!) and I was listening to the commentary track by Executive Producers Ronald D. Moore and David Eick. Very informative...but David Eick kinda cracked on Farscape. He was talking about how Sci-Fi thought that Farscape had become too "inside" and it might've alienated (alienated, I made a funny) the casual viewer but it was great for "the nine people who never missed an episode". Come on David. I love BSG and I think your video blogs on the Sci-Fi site are really cool and funny but don't rag on Farscape. That show has a helluve lot more than 9 every episode viewers and is, in my opinion, one of the best Sci-Fi shows ever made. They did fantastic, un-television-like things on that show and I think it helped shaped the adult attitude that allows BSG to be on Sci-Fi. Don't kick Farscape, man....kick Stargate...lol....

No comments: