Pages

Monday, October 10, 2005

Inapproprate Laughter #1


If you're like me you laugh at things that socially you are not supposed to. Very PC world we live in now, so it's even worse than before. And as I get older I find less things funny. So people falling down in the street or things like that don't amuse me as much as they used to (Poor me, right?). But once in awhile the "unfunny incident" gets a smile out of me. So now I will document them. I don't know how often this will happen ( hard to get a good laugh nowadays) but we'll see....
Anyway, I was watching NFL Primetime last night with Boomer and Tom Jackson and they showed a clip ( I don't remember what game it was) of a referee getting knocked down. Refs took their lumps yesterday: Ronde Barber accidentally cuffed one in the jaw and dropped him ( which was kinda funny)...that same ref got sprawled later on. But the ref I'm talking about got bowled over by a linebacker and a running back and fell hard to the turf, slamming his head on the ground (that wasn't what was funny). So they show the guy and he his laying face down, holding his head in obvious major discomfort(Still not funny). What amused me, however, was that this guy was laid out and one of his shoes were missing. LOL... It wasn't even in the frame, it was GONE. I was like "Damn, he got hit HARD!" If both of his shoes were missing, I really would've fell out...
See, I can't tell my wife stuff like this...she's horrified at what I find funny...lol...

No comments: