Pages

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

24 DEATH CHART
Wow...two hours of "24" last night...and they had everything you could ask for from 24...When Jack shot Peter Weller's wife in the leg I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Jack is a bad man...and I love how insane Keifer Sutherland looked...he truly looked crazed in that scene. That is in my top three of great Jack Bauer moments. My man Jack...
Curtis running through the hospital with the nerve gas cannister was cool...but if I directed that episode...I would have so many poeple upset. I would've had Curtis barreling through the hospital and an old man with a walker crossing his path. Curtis would just yell "Make a hole!" and completely run the guy over...the guy would've just been crushed and Curtis would keep running. That would've been hilarious, funnier than Jack shooting that chick in the leg. I really wish they had done that..lol..
And the whole CTU nerve gas thing..wow... Every season they have a mole infiltrate that place...or blow it up..but they make it exciting every year. This was wild. People running around dying from the nerve gas...and Edgar. Edgar Stiles is dead. (That would make a nice name for a band). See now, if he were 70 or 80 pounds lighter he would've made it back in time. lol...What a moment, when Chloe sees Edgar out there. She looked heartbroken...and they dropped out that clock sound too. They do that only when something powerful happens...
And the great President Logan...this guy is hilarious. The Vice-President comes in and already has half of his plan in motion before even talking to Logan. Logan has no balls whatsoever. Any jackass can walk in with a plan and he'll listen to it. My friend Tony and I were joking that a guy could come in and say "Mr. President, I've started to initiate a plan for us to get out of this situation. We would build rocket ships and the entire administration would evacuate to Jupiter." And Mike Novick would be like " Mr. President, I don't think that's a feasible plan.." And Logan would interrupt and say " Hold on, Mike, hold on a second...now...how long would you need to build these rocket ships?" What a knucklehead...




EPISODE 6 P.M. TO 7 P.M. and 7 P.M. TO 8 P.M. (Episode 11 and 12)



DEATH BY SHOOTING: 5 SEASON TOTAL: 42
BY JACK: 1 SEASON TOTAL: 9


DEATH BY STABBING: 1 SEASON TOTAL: 4
BY JACK: 0 SEASON TOTAL: 2


DEATH BY POISONING (NERVE GAS): 7 (ON SCREEN) SEASON TOTAL: 18


I know a lot more people died from the nerve gas...on the trailer for next week it said CTU lost 40% of their people, however many those were. But I just counted what I saw. I hope to have some definite numbers on that next week...

No comments: