Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

24 DEATH CHART


Well. as far as I can remember, this is the first episode of 24 to not have ANY fatalities in it. I need someone to verify that for me. That would be incredible if true. But it was still a very entertaining episode. Jack playing that German agent was actually pretty cool. Jack coming up with some ol' Mission Impossible sh*t...I have one question though... exactly how long is that road from the checkpoint to the President's compound? President Palmer's brother was on that thing for half the show! Damn... So I guess a van full of assassins inside of the compound confirms that there are still some higher ups involved in this plot, most likely that sneaky ass Vice-President... We'll see...And I am not buying this Audrey Raines stuff...seems like a plot device to drive a wedge(another one) between them...at least I hope so...other wise it doesn't make sense.


EPISODE 9 P.M. TO 10 P.M. (Episode 14)


NO FATALITIES (still can't believe it...)

No comments: