Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

24 DEATH CHART


That was a particularly rough epsiode of 24...If this show keeps going at this rate, it'll be a one-man CTU division. They knock off folks on this show like it's nothing. I can't think of another TV show that has killed more recurring characters than this one. Lynn McGill's death was actually very powerful. Watching him twitch on the floor and foam at the mouth was pretty rugged. And musically, the scene was very well done too. I like the music for the show. It's all over the map but it works. A couple of episodes ago they had this cool harder edged gutar going on in a scene that sounded really cool. I'm not sure how the music would stand up by itself on a soundtrack cd but I might have to pick it up.
And is Tony officially dead? Wow...he didn't want to live anymore. But he let Peter Weller go onto Robocop sleep mode and then bumrush him. Not cool...Jack is gonna shoot, stab and bludgeon him when he catches up to that bastard. Maybe Jack can take him to the hospital and make him watch as he shoots the rest of his wife's limbs. That might have to be his punishment. Well, part of it anyway....
My friend and I were joking about Jack. My man goes out into a nerve gas filled area by holding his breath and putting his hood up...lol...that's a bad man. Jack Bauer can walk on the sun. I might have to send that to the Jack Bauer Facts site...



EPISODE 8 P.M. TO 9 P.M. (Episode 13)



DEATH BY POISONING (NERVE GAS): 50 SEASON TOTAL: 68


DEATH BY INJECTION: 1 SEASON TOTAL: 1



My nerve gas numbers come from Bill Buchanon saying that he needed 55 people to come in to replace his lost staff. I subtracted the seven that I put last week and added two more, Lynn McGill and the security officer ("I'm ok!! I'm ok!! Oh, wait..."). So that's about as accurate as I can be with that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!


Yah Hump!