Pages

Friday, March 02, 2007

Haven't written in FOREVER...just busy, busy busy. I actually will have to bail on the "24 DEATH CHART".
I just can't maintain it. Plus missing an episode relly goofed me up. Oh well. Lemme catch up on some things.


•The last episode of The Office entitled "Cocktails"? Classic. Just classic. "I'm gonna kill Jim Halpert" should
be the name of a song or a band or something....Actually the last two episodes, directed by Joss Whedon
and J.J. Abrams respectively, were just excellent. That show is way too much and I can't wait to see how this
season ends... What will it bring for JAM?
• We were talking about The Oscars at work the day after and I was suddenly struck with something that was sort of
subconciously rambling around in my head: Helen Mirren is SEXY as hell. Damn, that broad is HOT. Can't
explain it but I find her REALLY interesting. I've only seen her in a handful of things( The Cook, The Thief, etc.
-which I didn't even REMEMBER that she was in until that day-2010, Prime Suspect) but she really has something
about her. Then someone told me that she used to do a lot of nude scenes and I said "REALLY." and busted
out my friend Google Image search. DAMN. She sure did. Whoa..Helen you SAUCY tart, you! My goodness...
I don't care how old she is, she's a babe. And then last night watching halftime of the Cavs/Mavs game Charles
Barkley said " Hey, is it me or is Helen Mirren sexy?" Nah, man, it ain't you. Helen Mirren. Babe.
•Speaking of basketball, the Knicks have made me insane. You NEVER know what you're going to get with this team. Now, honestly, I don't expect them to make the playoffs but it still makes me crazy with the one step forward two steps back thing. And the spotting the other team a huge lead and then fighting back only to lose most of the time thing. Crazy...they'll make you pull your hair out. Well... at least they ain't boring.....

No comments: