Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ah, "24"...I can always get a laugh out of you. This show truly brings out my dark side when I am amused at
the carnage that Jack brings. Last week, Jack cut the Russian ambassador's pinky off but what made me
laugh is that Jack hauls off and punches him dead in the face afterwards...lol. Talk about insult to injury...
lol.. So then Jack gets hammered by the Russians. First the Chinese and now the Russians. Jack has about
1/5 th of the world's population mad at him.
So last night Jack goes into Cold War Spy Jack mode, complete with a Walther PPK, 007 style. Chillin'.
And we end up with a crazy gunfight and President Logan....dead? Aw, that's too bad....lol...Hey, was it me,
or did Rick Shroeder look TERRIBLE? My man looked really worn out. Maybe he shouldn't have bailed on
NYPD Blue, he looks like he had some lean years afterwards. And I'm wondering how he and Jack will
interact with one another. Jack will probably end up shooting him.
And now for a complete change of direction: The Knicks had a great victory in D.C. the other day.
Francis hit the game winner and me, like an idiot, was running upstairs with my dinner. I saw the dude at
the free throw line so I turned off the set in the den and ran upstairs and I see everybody running around like
maniacs celebrating. Damn. Hate missing moments like that. Whattaya gonna do? I read something very
interesting in the paper. The Knicks are the only team in the league to improve their winning percentage
each month. Wow. As much as I don't like Isiah Thomas.....he deserves to come back next season. Damn..that
was like swallowing glass. But I have to face it...
Oh, back to 24 for a second. Last week that Russian guy was gonna help Jack and got neck shot for his
troubles. This week another guy helps him and gets shot. On 24 no good deed goes unpunished...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across this and it is amazingly what I thought a blog from you would be like-Thanks for the laughs, glad to see all is well with you and the fam : )

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Screw Top.

Kevin Greene said...

Thanks Ian and.... interesting mystery person. : )