Pages

Friday, October 06, 2006

Time for a prediction. It's been awhile since I made one (and even longer that I've been right) but what the hell. I say that, unless he goes insane and single-handedly wins the World Series, the Yankees will trade A-Rod when this season is over. I think he's had it in this town. That Sports Illustrated article was the last straw. And I know that people will be like "They can't trade him, who's gonna take that $25 contract?" You know what? The Yankees are only paying 7 or 8 million of that, the Texas Rangers are stuck with the rest. So, for some teams, that's a steal. I know I would definitely be putting him out there if I was Steinbrenner. You know he is.If the Yanks flame out before the World Series, look for A-Rod to be gone by December....

No comments: