Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I had some ideas about things I would love to see.... No one will probably see these but I have to get 'em out. Maybe some one will and pursue it if I float these out into the ether...or the ethernet, as it were. Ok, here's my first one...
This goes out to Chris Carter, the creator of the X-Files...How about ( now, bear with me) the return of the X-Files..but ANIMATED. It can be shown on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming. It could have all the voices of all the regulars. Mulder and Scully animated. It can have character design and animation by Madhouse Studios (Ninja Scroll and other great films) or ShinichirĂ´ Watanabe (director Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo). Imagine Mulder and Scully with an anime-infused design... THAT would be cool. It could be a great show. Just a half-hour, that's all you would need. Duchovny, Anderson, Pillegi doing the voices...and we can pretend that the 9th season didn't happen..or the 8th for that matter
(though the 8th is not bad). I think Spotnitz, Gordon, Morgan and Wong, Darin Morgan and the rest would love to write for that show. Mark Snow can come back for the music. It could be great. It could come on at 11 or 12 on Saturday night...it could even go further than the show did. And the collected dvd sales? Money. Pure money(You hear me talking, Fox?). Come on. Is there anyone out there that can get this to Chris Carter? I don't need a credit...a small "idea man" fee would suffice...lol...
And here is the final touch... The name of the show? The X-Files: Re-Animated. Oh come on, you KNOW that is cool. Don't try and act like it ain't..lol...

No comments: