Pages

Friday, April 28, 2006

24 DEATH CHART






Dragging behind in my posting..Not good! But that was an interesting and tense episode..Still not sure I buy James Heller willingly driving off of a cliff when he could've tried to drive into the woods and ditch the car... That would've made more sense to me. I guess they needed a way to have the character somewhat pay for jerking Jack and also definitely die so as to propel the story. But still...I ain't driving off of a cliff, I'm sorry. If I get shot trying to get away, that's different. So another character with more than a seasons worth of episodes has bought it. And we still don't know exactly what happpened to Aaron Pierce. But forget all that. I have three words that make me laugh about the next episode: Jack Bauer, Hijacker..lol..that will be hilarious....





EPISODE 1 A.M. TO 2 A.M. (Episode 19)





DEATH BY SHOOTING: 3 SEASON TOTAL: 78
BY JACK: 0 SEASON TOTAL: 22



DEATH BY VEHICULAR MISHAP: 2 SEASON TOTAL: 2


Oh, and as we talked about when it happened..Walt Cummings DIDN'T commit suicide...not without a little help, anyway...

No comments: