Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2006


"24 DEATH CHART"


Haven't blogged in a week..busy...but here in time to update the ol' Death Chart. Well...there was only one death last night. Some poor schlub took three in the chest offscreen...but the funniet thing was when Jack caught up to Walt Cummings, the man who arranged the death of President Palmer and Michelle Dessler and helped terrorists steal nerve gas. You knew as soon as Jack saw him that there would be a beatdown like no other. It started with Jack giving him 5 or 6 RUGGED-assed blows to the chest ( The Jack Bauer Severely Incapacitaing Heart Punch was in full effect) and culminated in the threatening of both eyeballs with a particularly nasty looking serrated knife. I was rolling. My wife is so used to me laughing at 24 that she doesn't even ask anymore..lol... I was afraid I was gonna wake my son. Very funny. Jack chumped his ass and got the info he needed. That eye-threatening jazz is no joke. I told my friend Tony that if Jack were fighting a thousand eyed creature he would cut out each eye until the monster talked..lol...


EPISODE 12 P.M. TO 1 P.M. (Episode 6)

DEATH BY SHOOTING: 1 SEASON TOTAL: 19
BY JACK: 0 SEASON TOTAL: 4



Next week looks like the body count will pick up...Jack an his trusty nine will get those numbers up!

No comments: